DRAMA FOR LIFE
Drama for Life brings together the disciplines of Applied Drama, Drama Education and Drama Therapy within the context of a critical reflexive praxis.
We offer the following postgraduate qualifications:
1. Advanced Diploma in Arts with a Specialisation in Applied Drama
2. Bachelor of Arts with Honours in the field of Applied Drama: Theatre in Education, Communities and Social Contexts
3. Bachelor of Arts with Honours in the field of Drama Therapy
4. Master of Arts in Applied Drama: Theatre in Education, Communities and Social Contexts
5. Master of Arts in Drama Therapy
Drama for Life’s objective is to educate professional artists, therapists, facilitators, and educators in drama for social transformation. Drama for Life is committed to the education of professionals who are research active, who understand what it means to be resiliant care-givers, creators and leaders, who embody and execute ethical practice, and who understand, harness and implement collaborative, systematic arts interventions in education, development and health that are effective, affective and sustainable.
For more information visit www.dramaforlife.co.za